EOS.Web SIP2/3M SelfCheck is an optional module which enables library users to be more self-sufficient and check out materials themselves.
Advantages of using this module includes raising library staff efficiency and productivity while providing the flexibility you need to improve service. With EOS.Web SIP2/3M SelfCheck you can:
- Place self check-out machines in locations not previously considered
- Reduce staffing and training requirements
- Significantly enhance existing circulation methods and procedures
Use of the SIP2 standard protocol benefits libraries by enabling them to:
- Add new types of automated devices and services to the library
- Change from one circulation system to another without replacing equipment
- Use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
SIP2/3M RFID solutions optimize materials and human resources in libraries with security technology that identify, track and secure library materials. When used in conjunction with EOS.Web, even first-time users can process materials quickly and privately.